Thursday, May 27, 2010

Start all over again . . .

Well, it happened: I missed a day on the daily blog (hence the blog subtitle "or something like that"). And, yes, I am still alive to tell about it. For what it's worth, yesterday was another typical day in the neighborhood, with the slight twist of seeing my neighbor post-surgery for the first time (her surgery, that is, not mine). I hereby extend a belated apology to my dad for whining so much about the braces I had way back when; they are nothing compared to the gear one gets when recovering from jaw surgery.

The preschool commute is no longer part of our day, but oddly enough, I miss it. Not the whole going to preschool thing, but rather just having a time when I could plan on doing errands because I'd have to be out anyway. My choices are now either to do the errands with four kids anyway or to somehow be productive enough to get out the door with just three on a Saturday morning before everything that's not Wal-mart or the grocery store closes. Amazing how intimidating errands can seem when one is accompanied by so many passengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment