Today's post is not just a gardening post, but also a tribute to my husband, who got me this rose as a present. However, he did not just get the rose, he got me a rose bush, which means that I will hopefully have many more roses besides just this first rose from the bush. He likes to think long-term like that, finding gifts that will be good for more than just a moment. So, thank you for the roses, honey. They are beautiful, they smell wonderful, and they make me think happy thoughts about you when I see them. :)
Saturday, May 15, 2010
A Rose from My Garden
Today's post is not just a gardening post, but also a tribute to my husband, who got me this rose as a present. However, he did not just get the rose, he got me a rose bush, which means that I will hopefully have many more roses besides just this first rose from the bush. He likes to think long-term like that, finding gifts that will be good for more than just a moment. So, thank you for the roses, honey. They are beautiful, they smell wonderful, and they make me think happy thoughts about you when I see them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment