Monday, May 17, 2010
A good day for bunnies
It's another rainy day in our neighborhood. We've had several over the past few weeks, and the local plant life really shows it if we have a shortage of rainy days. Today, however, there is plenty of greenery for our local lagamorphs. Plus, the constant drizzle and wet ground makes it so there are fewer pesky little primates running around to scare little critters. Bunny sightings are fun for me not only because I like rabbits (had several of them while growing up), but also because our neighborhood tends to have more squirrels than bunnies, and so rabbits are a bit of a novelty. The current rabbit run started last night when I watched a rabbit giving itself a bath in our back yard (much nicer to see bunnies out the window than raccoons, I must say). Through the same window today I've gotten to watch a very happy bunny munching and munching on the current abundance of vegetation. Yes, it's been a good day for bunnies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment