Thursday, May 13, 2010

A bit of thankfulness



Time for a bit of gratitude therapy . . . main topic: friends.

I am thankful for my friends who wore the earrings they got from my jewelry party to church.

I am thankful for my friend who had the jewelry party for me. It's been awhile since someone besides me had a party for me.

I am thankful for my friend who listens to my problems so patiently and checks in on me.

I am thankful for friends who share things with us that they no longer need but that we can definitely use. Such generosity makes such a difference in our poor starving student lives.

I am thankful for my friend who came over for a play date and even babysat for me.

I am thankful for my friend who makes it possible for my daughter to go to preschool.

I am thankful for my friend who saved my blueberry bush with a bit of fence.

I am thankful for our friends who invited us to go fly kites with them.

I am thankful for my friend who gave me a rose bush.

I am also thankful for my vacuum/mop combo friend that makes it easier to clean up after my two-year-old's big messes.

No comments:

Post a Comment