Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thank you, Dr. K!

It all started with the itching. It sounded like someone was working on it, but nothing actually happened. Grrrr . . . And then, enter Dr. K. After telling him my story, within 15 minutes I had blood drawn for the appropriate tests. Never thought I'd be so excited about a blood draw!

A little background on Dr. K: Dr. K has been involved with us on and off for nearly 3 years now. He's one of a bunch at a practice, and I must admit I wasn't sure quite what to think of him at first, since he was the one who got to make a "you might need to panic" phone call to us. However, under better circumstances later, he actually received a favorable review from the number one medical critic at our house. He just earned himself another good review, or rather two of them, since I join whole heartedly in the praising of Dr. K.

1 comment:

  1. We are glad that all is going well. Love, Mother and Father

    ReplyDelete