Friday, July 9, 2010
A good day to drive on the grass
One of the best ways I've found to get our car cleaned out without going to a detailing place is to park it on the grass close enough to the house so that I can use our vacuum on it with said vacuum plugged into the house (such is our electrical/cord situation). I've been putting off the task at least in part for fear of "what the neighbors might think" (along with not wanting to be out in the heat), but today it seems I have lost my excuse: someone has blocked our driveway, and so there are at least six cars in the neighborhood that will have to get in at least a little grass driving time if they want to go anywhere before the offending car is removed. Add that to all the time the crews from management have spent on the grass over the past few weeks, and really, who cares if we drive on the grass?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun off-roading!
ReplyDelete