One of the odd consequences of having been laptop deprived as long as I was is that I have once again realized that I really can survive while more than 50 ft from a computer. Google is not the reason my heart keeps pumping after all, nor do I need automatic reminders from the internet to keep me breathing. :) What then, is a computer good for? Why not just take the money?
Well, it's too late for the money now, but there's nothing like sitting in my cozy spot with my laptop to make having one seem like a good thing. Plus, once I get all of my usual sites into my browser's memory, it's not so different from the old laptop after all; this one even has an easy-to-find brightness control for the screen, unlike the last one.
And, of course, the best way to regain my laptop addiction is to blog; it gives me the illusion of productivity, since I have something to show for it when I'm all done. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad you are doing all right. Love, Father
ReplyDelete