Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fireflies, books, gadgets, etc.

The first time I ever saw fireflies was in Ohio. And, even though that sighting was a ways away from where we live now, I am happy to say that they still have them out here; saw some on the way home from book group tonight.

Today was also the day for the car to go to the car doctor (note that I said "car" not "van"; transmission is still out) and for me to pick up my new little vampire buddy gadget. New gadgets are usually so exciting, but this time around, well, let's just say I'm grateful to Stephanie Meyer for rendering things vampire more interesting. I'm also glad to have been "bitten" rather later than the rest of the population so that the library and my friends' bookshelves are well stocked with books for me to borrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment