Sunday, August 22, 2010
What I didn't do this weekend (volume 3)
This weekend's event to miss was the weekend Wal-mart trip. The weekly (or biweekly or whatever) Wal-mart trip is one of the main events in our regular lives, our big chance to all get out into the world (all= me +kids; Dad is out just about every day and doesn't much care for shopping). However, we were not so deprived as we might have been. Dad got back from a week out of town on Friday and sponsored a dinner & a movie night (via the local Chinese place and Blockbuster) as a reward for Amanda doing school work all week. Amanda even got a minute or two to peek into a pet store, which makes up for our lack of fish-viewing at Wal-mart. I think we'll survive a few more hours without Wal-mart. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As always, I enjoyed the entry. Volume 3 was good and I know you will get back to Wal-Mart soon.
ReplyDeleteI am also looking forward to Grandmother's return to Nevada this week.
Love, Father