Sunday, August 8, 2010
What I didn't do this weekend (volume 1)
This weekend I did not attend my class reunion. (This is different from other non-reunion weekends in that there was actually a reunion held for me to not attend.) Not because I don't still have family there (I do), or because I didn't want to go (I did), but rather because of a whole bunch of other stuff my readers are probably already aware of. Therefore, I am glad that other people who went have posted stuff on Facebook (thanks, other people!). It's all rather odd, seeing everyone so long after the fact, especially those people I haven't actually seen since high school (let alone the ones it's only been a couple of years since I've seen). Fun, though. I feel I have an unfair advantage, getting to see and size everyone up while remaining invisible myself. :) A lot has happened since that graduation way back when (to say the least). And, speaking of graduations, stay tuned next week for the next installment of "What I didn't do this weekend": skipping graduation. (Who knew there'd be so much to not do this month? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was fun to read Volume I. By the way it rained more today! I will look for Volume II soon. Love, Father
ReplyDelete