Thursday, January 28, 2010

Conquering the world, one day at a time

I'm not sure whether I've mentioned it here before, but every so often I scheme about taking over the world by having lots of kids, teaching them to have lots of kids, and then ultimately being a common ancestor to most of the planet . . . in a few thousand years. Well, today I realized I can work on a different approach: conquering the world through technology. As I write, I have two computers (in two platforms) completely at my disposal, my own little lab . . . now, to figure out how this actually helps me conquer any world outside of, say, one of the game worlds online. Hmm . . . I think what I really need now is an iPod so that I can watch movies on a tiny screen while leaving my DVD drive computers free for word processing. :) (and yes, that is supposed to sound strange; we've been a little short in the sleep department lately; curse you, Jack Bauer! curse you Hulu for having 5 episodes of 24 available all at once! CTU beware; my little lab will conquer you one day; I've seen what the Chloes of 24 and Smallville can do with one computer and I have TWO!)

No comments:

Post a Comment