Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chinese Calendar Trivia (for our family)

Inspired by a friend's blog post, I decided to revisit the Chinese calendar and check out our assigned animals, etc. Interesting results:
  1. Although I would not have necessarily "chosen" the animal, the personality description, at least on the site I checked, was amazingly dead on for me. Other than that, the only apparent matches were for the baby (highly subject to change) and the career recommendations for our oldest.
  2. The description for Dad (i.e. my husband) was about the opposite of my perception of his personality. Interestingly enough, though, he and my mother share the same animal, and the two of them remind me a lot of each other sometimes personality-wise (the description didn't fit her, either).
  3. As for my dad, he sounded like he should have switched animals with my mom and my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment