Saturday, May 23, 2009

Menu brainstorming

I can prepare a variety of meals, but when dinner time hits, I usually feel at a loss. So, time to move some of the menu options to the external hard drive to make them easier to access and hopefully promote better meal planning and grocery shopping. I've done this before, but the papers I've used have gotten lost. So, here comes Google to the rescue, storing stuff for me. :)

  • BBQ chicken (either crock pot or stove top)
  • Sour Cream stroganoff
  • Sour Cream enchilada casserole
  • Lasagna casserole
  • Lasagna
  • Strawberry spinach salad
  • Pasta with red sauce
  • Green bean casserole
  • Beans
  • Burritos
  • Chicken/meat ala onion and Worcestershire sauce
  • Tuna wiggle
  • Meatloaf
  • Fettucine alfredo
  • Creamed peas
  • Mexican rice
  • Bullion flavored rice
  • French dip sandwiches
  • Grilled cheese/cheese toast
  • Macaroni and cheese (boxed or otherwise)
  • Cheesy chicken & rice cassarole

No comments:

Post a Comment