Today I found out that you can set the date for your posts on Blogger. This is important for me, since I've been working on blogs for the kids (basically digital online scrapbooks), but I wasn't sure how I was going to keep things straight if I started posting current events before I got done catching up on the past. No problem now! Just change the date on the past postings, and Blogger files things just where I want them. Thank you Blogger (and Google)!
Otherwise, while out snapping pictures of the kids playing today, I remembered how much I like playing with our camera, trying to get really nice pictures. (Digital cameras are so great...I grew up with the throw away kind; no zoom lens, no digital stabilization, just film...ugh!) I got a fairly decent flower shot today (thank you, unsuspecting neighbor, for planting this peony), but I am also realizing that photography really is work...fun work, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment