Went for a little walk with my eldest today. Hadn't gotten far at all when she declared quite emphatically that she did NOT like the snow. So, if anyone want to give her a desert vacation, she'll probably thank you. :)
The snow is nice....from a distance...but it has a special beauty of its own. I can see both sides of the snow issue, but the desert can get hot as well as cold. Yes, snow sometimes comes to the desert, but it does not stay around very long.
I discovered blog buttons from background designers and decided to collect them all. And then I realized there's really not room for them here. Oh well. Someone else will have to collect them for me. Here's one link-to-design site I found: allthingsblogdesign.blogspot.com Looks like it's still starting out, but I think it has potential.
The snow is nice....from a distance...but it has a special beauty of its own. I can see both sides of the snow issue, but the desert can get hot as well as cold. Yes, snow sometimes comes to the desert, but it does not stay around very long.
ReplyDelete