Monday, October 11, 2010

I miss my computer: an explanation

They all told me to go to bed and get some sleep. But I didn't. And so once again I am Zombie Mom. But, you see, no matter how grouchy I am this morning, at the time I was just so happy to be visiting with my long-lost machine friend.

The latest laptop, though dead, is alive again thanks to a monitor on loan from a human friend. Despite my initial resentment of the laptop for not being its predecessor, I have since become rather attached to it, and hadn't realized just how much I missed it until getting to spend time with it this evening.

Until tonight, my electronic friend. (We'll have to work out a better visiting schedule, though; the rest of the family doesn't want to sleep in like I want to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment