Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What I didn't do this weekend (volume 5)

This weekend's report is a bit delayed both because of a longer-than-usual weekend and because I actually (gasp) did something this weekend. First, though, the didn't do's. This weekend I didn't accidentally return my child's school library book with the big stack of public library books (hooray!). I also didn't run in, or even attend, the local 5K race that I've not attended for several years now (although we--as in more than just me--are actually thinking about possibly going to it next year; would the world survive if we did that?).

Now, on to the confessions of doing. This weekend I went to the local Labor Day Arts Festival. That event had been a "didn't do" more than once in the past, but I must admit to feeling strangely accomplished after actually going this year. I took a camera with me, which led to my other big act of doing: I finally took a kid picture that makes me feel warm and fuzzy about photography like my famous peony picture did way back when last year. Here it is . . .



Ta da! :)

1 comment: