Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Indian Fall
I went out this morning for a bit of cool air . . . and there wasn't any. And it was only about 8, maybe 8:30 then. The calendar says it's fall, and we've had a couple of days that have felt reasonably fall-like, or at least they did in the morning, but apparently fall is not yet committed. (Sigh) Maybe the weather will get the hint if I put a pumpkin out on the porch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try living in Germany. It's been cold off and on since we got here! It's in the 40's in the morning! I would love to have the weather you're having! Julie Watson
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weather now, since it will get cooler soon! Our local weather forecasts are now below 100 degrees and that is great for us out here in Nevada.
ReplyDeleteLove, Mother and Father