Monday, July 20, 2009

On this day in 2002 . . .

I had a really bad day that was part of a really bad month (or months) following a really bad weekend around this time in July. It was so terrible at the time that it is now extremely humorous to me. It all revolves around one of the more deliciously sticky, complicated, nasty, and pointless parts of my college dating career. But, oh, it sure makes for great stories! Even while the particularly nasty events of that weekend were still giving me pain, my inner satirist was nevertheless rubbing her hands and cackling in the background. Shall I share the story? My inner satirist is telling me I must, or else she won't let me sleep because she'll be chuckling too loudly about it all to let me do so. However, my inner entrepreneur has an alternate proposal; mayhap I should just send this off to my top secret author blog so that I can let you read it sometime when you can pay me for the pleasure. *wink*wink* Off to the secret lair! :)

(By the way, I actually had a very nice day this year, basically a complete opposite of seven years ago. What a difference about 2555 days make . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment