Friday, November 5, 2010

So, where have I been?

For the most part, I have been living in my own little world within walking distance of home, with the double stroller as my main vehicle. I am grateful more than ever for my neighborhood and its amenities (although I won't be sorry to use a vehicle again if one is available, since it's getting cold). My middle child likes vegetables when his older sister isn't there to tell him not to. My younger middle child likes baths and has made friends with one of the boys who does playground monitor duty at my oldest child's school. My oldest is deeply engrossed in the social politics of kindergarten, but I'm afraid she will never be quite as popular as the little girl who brings candy to share with the other girls everyday. After all, how could I support such a practice? What if I ended up in the same family as a dentist someday? (Veggie-Jared would be a prime candidate, don't you think?) No, we'll keep depleting our stash of Halloween candy privately I think. My baby sleeps at night . . . hallelujah! I have great hopes of reuniting with the lost portions of my brain someday. :) And now, I must be off to run errands again in my little world. But yes, I am still here . . . somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we know you are still there, somewhere! It is good to have the needs in life within walking distance. Keep the faith and much love from Mother and Father!

    ReplyDelete